Award-winning business, ‘Prodigies Of Nature’ was first introduced in 2015 (creators of The RecordShop). The aim of P.O.N. was simple; we represented a Brand, Culture and Way Of Life.
Unbeknown to us at the time, this way of life was innovation, entrepreneurship and embodiment of the business mindset prevalent in many creative youths in London nowadays, however where we differentiate lies within our creation.
Founder, Mary Otumahana started out writing lyrics and producing her own beats in her bedroom, throughout those years she maintained the ambition to pursue her music career, but also create a foundation to sustain. In July 2017, Prodigies Of Nature officially launched, consisting of a recording studio facility, in-studio services (recording, mixing and mastering) and our label.
- Microphones – Neumann KMS 105 White, Shure SM58 Beta, SE Electronics, Blue Baby Bottle SL.
- Keyboard – Behringer U-Control UMX25 25-Key USB-MIDI Controller Keyboard.
- Mixing desk – Studiomaster 16-4-2.
- Audio interface – Focusrite Scarlett 18i20.
- Outboard Compressor/D’Esser – Focusrite ISA 220 Session Pack.
- Lexicon Effects Unit Logic Pro X.
- Monitors – M Audio BX5.
- 27-inch iMac 3.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5 with Retina 5K display.
- Headphones – DT 990 Pro, DT 100.
- Room – 495L x 296W, Aston Microphones Halo microphone reflection filter, acoustically treated room.